Faith Reintegration Network Solutions
Working together to better serve our communities!
FRNS exists to:
• Educate through community awareness events and technical trainings
• Equip through Evidence Based Practices and Guiding Principles
• Empower by raising the standard and increasing capacity
• Encourage through prayer, fellowship, and networking opportunities
• Engage through strategic and intentional community cross sector conversations
• Evaluate through formal/informal audits of the systems, programs or interests
Are you interested in rallying together to create safe neighborhoods and better citizens? building brighter futures by serving those impacted by the criminal justice system; Communities, Victims, Families of the incarcerated, and of course, the incarcerated?
We are too and together—churches, faith-based organizations, community agencies, and governmental agencies will find common ground to make a difference in this seemingly impossible task.
Join the FRNS Network